Ep005: Maria Palumbo On BodyLove & Healing Healers
In today's episode, I speak with BodyLove Goddess, Maria Palumbo.
Maria helps women up to big things get what they want.
She is a life changer for the woman on fire. She is the creator of Awaken To Your Magic Mentorship & the BodyLove Goddess Photo Shoot, an event that is the impetus for a body-love revolution. Maria's work has a strong foundation in psychotherapy, trauma healing and integrative health. However what really makes Maria's work standout is her devotion to truth-telling and her passion for helping women to stand in their power through their bodies and their vulnerability. Maria supports women to leave a legacy and become world-changers.
I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we did. Click the play button below to listen in now.
Love this podcast? Subscribe on iTunes and leave a rating & review.
In this episode, Maria and I explore:
- How sharing the magical and mundane truths of our lives connects us to our tribe.
- The new wave of imperfectly perfect mentors and healers.
- Why, as world-changers, we need to have strong, healing, loving and nurturing relationships with our bodies.
- Unlearning the idea that our bodies are wrong or that honoring our sensuality is not spiritual.
- Destructive patriarchal messages that women receive about their bodies, and how it distracts us from our power.
- Maria's personal heroine's journey of recovering from eating disorders and discovering the power of mysticism.
- How we can get started on our own BodyLove journey through sex, sensuality and pleasure.
- Vulnerability hangovers when we've really been seen by others.
Click below to watch/listen on YouTube or scroll up to listen only:
Other resources shared during our conversation:
About Maria Palumbo
Maria's ‘soul mission’ is to awaken women to their innate power. Beginning in community mental health, Maria served as a psychotherapist with a specialty in healing the wounds of trauma. Maria integrated holistic therapies of Yoga, aromatherapy, meditation, and dance therapy with the discipline of psychotherapy. She created a model for group therapy which is still being implemented by others today. She expanded on her education and experience in psychotherapy by becoming certified in Yoga and Reiki II. Grounded in psychotherapy, Maria created her own model of self-discovery which stokes the holy fire in every woman she meets. Acutely aware of the innate genius in all, Maria works with women to help them remember and unleash their power.
Connect with Maria at: