First moments are sacred.
Our first sounds.
The first time we walk and talk.
Our first periods.
The first time we read a book that opens our hearts and brings us to tears.
This moment we have together right now, this is our first moment.
Our first moment together in the Wild Mystic Woman Temple.
One of the things that I always ask my mentoring clients when we begin working on any aspect of their business is: What is your intention?
Knowing what our intentions are helps us to ensure that any action that we take is aligned. That it makes sense within what our broad purpose is and that it matches up with our values.
And it's important to be clear on your intentions, whether you're working on your business or whether you're coming together with others to share an experience, like we are doing here.
One of my personal intentions and core values is 'truth'.
You might call it transparency, honesty, integrity or the most popular word we often see... Authenticity. So before you dive into any of the blog posts or podcast episodes, I want to be very truthful about what kind of topics you will likely see in this space.
If any of these topics make you feel squirmy, uncomfortable, upset or make you want to roll your eyes, then this probably isn't the right space for you.
And if that's the case then I kindly invite you to turn around, put your shoes back on and leave this sacred space.
- Spirituality (in all it's many different forms from different cultures, perspectives and manifestations, but especially feminine spirituality, exploration of goddess mythologies and archetypes, mysticism, the Divine and the Sacred Feminine)
- Feminine Archetypes (The Divine Feminine, The Great Mother, Goddess Queen, Priestess, Healer, Wild Woman, Wise Woman, among others)
- Conscious Feminine Leadership (how we can lead in our lives and our businesses from our feminine power, with our healthy masculine aspects and in ways that honours ourselves, others and the world)
- The Heroine's Journey (our journey as women back home to ourselves)
- The Spiritual-Entrepreneurial Journey (the journey of growing a sacred business as spiritual women)
- Women's Cycles & Lunar Cycles (also known as periods, menstrual cycles and moon cycles)
- Womb Wisdom (wombs, yonis and accessing feminine power through our bodies)
- Chakras & Energetic Systems
- Creativity & Self-Expression
- Self-Care and Self-Love
- Healing Our Wounds
- Courage, Vulnerability & Personal Power
If these topics are some of your favourite things to talk about, then you and I are kindred spirits, sister, and I'm so grateful to have you here!
Like you I am a seeker on my own path, and I explore these topics because of a deep desire to explore my truth and my power.
I hope this space will help you explore yours.